Monday, October 10, 2011

Full moon

Went to a private school a while ago, and i was pretty much swarmed with kids. It was pretty fun. Apparently they were on their best behaviors according to Tess except for Fabian when it comes to nap time. he didnt listen at all..  Went to church on friday night to watch a movie called Beyond the Blackboard. its reaaaaaaaallly good movie.. well its good when you watch it for the first time. I tried to watch it again but i ended up falling asleep


   Betsy's away to somewhere in America, i dont know, but I wish her a luck, I know shes doing great up there. Betsy not doing great? almost impossible. Hmmm, oh yeah i lost my camera earlier in the afternoon. I was looking at my replay in the shallow water and the waves hit me from behind and pushed my camera out of my hands and it was gone. Poof. like that. :(.  I had to get my phone to record the waves again.


   The waves was pretty high today. Unusual since theres no hurricane. It is supposed to be high like mad if the hurricane is nearby.. Weathers is just too complicated here.. WHY CANT IT BE SO SIMPLEE???? 


  I'm looking forward to this wednesday!!!! I'm going to El Yunge with Tess's church. Im so pumped because i just love looking out from the watchtower and the rainforest.. and everything is just awesome there. Like a paradise.


   I'm getting comfortable with driving up a steep hills. They scare me because i have a vivid imagination of getting in crash, or if the brakes all sudden wont work and theres no stopping it from rolling backward.. which is what i'm scared of. Dont blame me but blame it on the city where i live.. the streets is all flat there.


   I miss Tim Hortons. I got my family to promise me that we'll go to Tim's right after i get back.. Thank god theres one right in the airport.  Mmmmmmmm.   Its thanksgiving today in Canada and everyone here celebrated it just cause i'm from there.. I wanted to say thanks for everything.


  It was full moon today. was quite peaceful. I was thinking of driving back to the beach right away after we got back but blehh.  I'm learning how to play guitar.I'm still bad but i'm getting better...  I think.
 
 Peeking in, with a turkey face.. going like "Lol" 


Oh I’m a gummy bear.
Yes I’m a gummy bear.
Oh I’m a yummy tummy funny lucky gummy bear.
I’m a jelly bear.
Cause I´m a gummy bear.
Oh I’m a movin’ groovin’ jammin’ singing gummy bear.
Oh yeaoooh.

G'nite all!

1 comment:

  1. That’s best way to enjoy your life and try to find good deeds around you and cherish them.

    ReplyDelete