Sunday, September 25, 2011

Chels's eyesights!

I started off the morning with church with my dad, Betsy, and Chris at my dad's church. I peeked in the the room where the pops resides. :3 <3 root beers (chris u know what im talking about with peeking part) After the church i went to my dad's just to play with vespa scooter for a bit before driving back to ESD. I heard my aunt was in PR visiting. I havent seen her yet and will see her this tuesday. While driving back to ESD, I happen to realize I was behind the same car alllllllll way to the forest entrance close to river end from Loiza.. The other car moved to the other lane and slowed down. Obviously that person driving thought i was actually following him/her but im not. we just happen to go in the same direction. Tailgating is the number one that annoys the drivers I guess.

    I went to Tess's friend's place with her and watched a football game between Green bay against packers. Wisc won. :O congratulationssssss!

   I know you're reading this, Cherry. I hope you're reading this just fine without squinting your eyes. I worked so hard changing all the fonts just to let u read all of my blog lol just kidding it was easy. I hope u dont have to squint to read this------ I love you and will always. :3 If you squinted....... TSK TSK TSK lol <3

1 comment:

  1. Yeah you are actually right that Tailgating is the number one that annoys the drivers and i observe so many times this type of stuff thanks.

    ReplyDelete