Sunday, September 11, 2011

Braaaaaaaaaaakkkkkkee

      Ahh. It was sunny this morning..  Wait, Whaa? Sunny?! It was supposed to be raining hard because of a tropical storm that was supposed to be here by now. Oh well. I went with Tess to her church. I was reading Genesis instead of reading what everyone was reading...... Whoops.  It was just too interesting for a newbie like me. Well, I do know the bible but I dont really know which people is in which time order.


   It was raining when we came back to school. It didnt last long though.


  Went to the beach for a while before going to bible study. When I walked down the shore, I noticed that everytime the waves get pulled back, the sand suddenly make a million holes.. Like if something is underneath and is digging really fast so they can breathe?? Funny.


     Went to Bible study. It was pretty fun. I think I'm going to learn how to play a guitar. Its hard but Tess told me that Charlie was teaching me hard ones. She'll teach me easy ones and in the return, I'm going to teach her how to drive a standard car. As expected, she's frightened but she'll have to learn soon enough. 


    I tried to figure why the ABS and the brake indicator was on on the dash board in my car.. Turns out ABS stands for Anti-braking system. Apparently my parking gear isnt working. For the brake indicator, it was on for a while. I looked in the hood and found that the brake fluid was pretty low. I re-fueled it and after the bible study, it turned on again..... I think I got a leak. Gonna get them all checked out soon.
     Waves was a-roaring when i was at the beach. 


  Looking foward for this week. 


Hasta la vista! 

No comments:

Post a Comment