Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Camel and the tent.

    Started my day off with helping the kids with their schooling. Fun, as always. I decided to practice the badminton with Mizael. He reminds me a LOT of myself when I was younger. When I was his age I'm always like, "I know, I know I know I know I know how I know how I know I know." We went to the gym for badminton practice with the captain. FOUR days, no badminton! Made me go loopy and madly insane in my mind. :(. Finally.


   We had to pull the other van stuck over the hill behind my dormitory when we came back to ESD. I dont know who but someone parked the van there during the BBQ party so it wouldnt get in the way when it comes to parking. After a while, we finally got it out by attaching a chain/rope to it with other van. Lucky the other van didnt get stuck otherwise........ /facepalm.  


    Not long after pulling the van out, we went out to the restaurant and played some Othello and stone pyramid game. Everyone kept asking me to show the face like how I did to Chris about a story between a sheik and the camel. The story was like this..


      Once upon a time, long long ago, there was this sheikh riding his camel across the desert to the next oasis. When night fell, he pitched his tent and all, and went to sleep, tying his camel to the tent post. As the night progressed, it got colder, and soon, the camel became uncomfortable. He stuck his nose into the tent and pleaded with his master, "Please, master, it's getting awfully cold out here. Please, let me just nuzzle my nose inside the tent." After much thought the sheikh relented, and let the camel crane its neck into the tent.
A couple of hours passed, and the sheikh was woken up by a desperate cry from his camel. "Oh, sir, I am so sorry to have woken up your majesty, but, sir, I can hardly breathe. It feels like ... eh ... my lungs are frozen shut. Master, please let me stick a few more inches of my body into the tent. "Ah, the poor camel! It seems that this one is not adapted to the ways of the desert," the sheikh thought. "It's only right that I accommodate his wishes." Not only did he let the camel stick its torso inside the tent, but also let him rest his head in the bed besides him.
Another couple of hours passed, and the camel ... you get the idea. When the sheikh woke up shivering in the morning, why, he was surprised to find himself under the open skies and the camel soundly asleep in his bed inside!


   Gonna enjoy the rest of night on computer.


     Peace!

1 comment:

  1. OK OK OK I parked the van ON THE HILL. I did not park it in the MUDDY FIELD. But I did put it in danger of mud, I suppose...

    sigh.

    thanks for pushing and pulling it with us!

    ReplyDelete