Monday, September 12, 2011

Water + Hurricane + An island nearby = No Waves??

    Well, I had to type that title and everything again because I didnt realize I was on computer with the recharger unplugged. I'm glad it shutted down because while it was coming back on, I caught a coqui frog! Its sitting on my stomach right now as I type this. I'm calling it Kerbit. Its very still though. I made few faces at it just now and it just stared me like if its gonna stare me to death. He's still looking at me right now. Creepeh!


    He jumped on my face when I tried to hold him. D= Anyways I started off with some mowing in the morning. Had to go to the store to get the blades for it first since one of the blade was already broken.
 
   Everything is in the title. I went swimming today after school and surprisingly, the waves wasnt what it was supposed to be when the hurricane is just passing by few hundred miles away from the island.


   Not much to say for today. Kerbit's still sitting on my stomach right now. He likes me I think, since hes not getting off. I hope he doesnt poop me on me and go all like, See ya, sucker.  =( 


   Badminton tomorrow! Wahoooooo. Gonna beat up my favorite target, Kevin! Oh, Jen might get her head bonked again tomorrow if shes gonna play me. I'll tell her to bring a headgear in case.


Hasta la vista!
(Kerbit: *croaks*) 

                    

No comments:

Post a Comment