Sunday, September 18, 2011

No pops = piece of cake perhaps?

      Busy talking on msn. ill make this short :P. I went to my dad's church with Chris today and ended up staying there like till 3 or so because of the baby shower. .-. When we came back to my dad's place. we played around with my car and the scooter. I let Chris drive me to Walmart with my car just to get some pops and gums. We agreed to a deal. He cant drink Monsters, which is his favorite drink and I cant drink pops for two weeks straight.. DONT TEMPT US. You're a meanyhead if u do that.


    We came back home and then went to Sizzler with my dad and his wife. Last time ive been to Sizzler was like two years ago with my dad and my godfather, David.


     I want to take a scuba diving lessons so bad so i can swim beside a whale, a shark.... I have a large imagination everyday of how awesome itd be to swim by any big animals underwater. I dont really care about being bitten or whatever related to animals. I'll survive and will have a good tale to tell in the future.


    Overall it was a fun day.
Peace.

1 comment:

  1. I am always keen to learn what people are doing and people always surprise me with things they do. I so want to learn about your scuba experience. Thank you for sharing such nice post with us

    ReplyDelete