Monday, September 5, 2011

Fo Shizzling the beach

Ah. BBQ party this morning was killing my ankle. I had a leg injury because of the snowboarding incident last winter and apparently it hasnt healed yet, because I didn't give it time to heal ever since that time. During the snowboarding, my leg down from the knee basically trembled and I continued snowboarding, regardless the pain. I cant afford to miss the fun!

  
     Played basketball and I was teamed up with the pastor against Robert and other guy, I dont know his name and mannnnn, we owned that game. Dodgeball after the basketball game then a game with a frisbee with 4 players on each team. Weird isnt it? Usually it'd be 2 players per team. They wont play the Canadian's rules. How mean. :(


      Played the pastor and the other guy in a game of Chess! I just realized I havent played chess since the time i left the dormitory.... It brought up several good memories. I lost against the pastor but won against the other guy.. It was very close game though. Lost to Chris in a game of Othello... Whaaa? Impossible. He must have won by a fluke.
    
     Yep you got it right, it was really hot outside and I was sweating really bad. At least we went to the beach afterward. Kept getting my surfboard pulled away from me because it didnt have the wristband attached to it. Most of the times I got to ride the waves all way to the shore. Woooooohoooooo!.  High five to that.

      Played a game of 21 and one on one with Robert when we came back to ESD. He's pro at one on one.. or maybe its just because i suck so bad at it. I'd blame it on my ankle but thatd just make it sound like I'm making up excuses. I accept the defeat for now. Ended my day eating some ice cream from Mc donald. Yummeh.
      

        I really hope we have the BBQ party here next time. I enjoyed it really a lot.
       

       Rock on.

No comments:

Post a Comment