Saturday, September 17, 2011

TODAY blog.

     Started the morning with some delicious breafkast, bacon, eggs, ham and waffles. After the breakfast we went swimming in the pool. Guess what? Jen came and brought me a hermit crab she found in other pool. I played with it for a while then I dared Chris to put it in his mouth. He told me to do it first and he'll follow. At first I hesistated then i slowly tried to put it in my mouth, it pinched me in my lips. Owwwwwww. Then when it tucked itself in its shell.. I tried doing that again and I held it in my mouth for probably 7 or 8 seconds before it pinched me again n i spat it out. Chris changed his mind and didnt do it. I heard a chicken clucking a lot when he said that. Elizabeth said something like, why do the boys always do something like this? I told her that I dont want to regret a day and go like, Oh I should have done that before. that'd be a good memory".. AMIRITE?




   We went out snorkelling and found a big jellyfish! I poked it with my snorkel-air-breather thing.. Later in the van, Chris told everyone that I was trying to kill the jellyfish by poking it hard.. Whaaaaa? Hey! he wanted to drop a live shellfish in jelly's tentacles to see if it dies and or if it gets eaten. thats even worse than trying to kill a jellyfish by poking it..... which it wont die because its 98% water and beside it has a protection cover around it. I looked at them over internet and they say if you found a jellyfish on the shore, it wont be there long time because they evaporate since their body is all water. Oh by the way the type of the jellyfish we found was called Aurelia Aurita. Copy and paste. Look it uppppp. :)


  No sharks..... Damn. At least I had some krispy kreme donuts on way back to ESD. Im not sure which is better, Krispy or Tim horton..... Krispy invade your nose when its not wanted unlike Tim horton's. Tim horton isnt that tasty like Krispy's.. I dont know? They both are definitely better than Dunking Donuts or Robin Donuts thats for sure. Why am i talking about foods? I'm probably making you hungry by now!


    Gonna go to deaf church tomorrow then head over to my dad's to play with the scooter again! Wooo.


A fish said to the other fish in a tank.. "How do you drive this thing?"


Hasta la vista!

No comments:

Post a Comment