Monday, September 19, 2011

Pearl Harbor

    Relaxing day today. We started off with the same thing, the daily route. This time Gabi, Saul and Juan wasnt here.. I heard few different stories why they're not coming to school. One is that Saul had a haircut and was embarassed to come to school.. Other reason was that their car didnt work and they didnt have any transportation to bring them to school. I just worked with Zumaya most of the morning. Funny thing is that when she does her math, she could figure out what 6 plus 3 was but she always got 6 plus 2 wrong.... She kept counting like from 6 to 9 then 9 to 6??? I kept telling her that 10 comes after 9.


   I worked with Kevin with his factor math. I felt stupid when i didnt understand "Put them in an increasing order" i thought it meant that i had to add them all up and i kept getting the same answer as the ones on the paper.. it confused me for a second. Had a nice dinner with everyone and then had some staff meeting.


   We watched Pearl harbor movie that my dad gave me. It was good movie but it was extremely long....... its not over yet. there is a part 2 movie. I dont know how long that one is because i havent seen it. Ive seen just first part though.


    I'm hoping to go to Vieques or Culebra this saturday to snorkel. If Culebra then I wanna go to different place other than Flamenco. Ive been there last time i went there. Gonna enjoy the rest of the night on computer. Hasta la vista.

No comments:

Post a Comment