Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Rip Tom/Jerry

    Rest in peace, Tom and Jerry. Lifes always not what it expects to be. It happens.


    Rain just slapped me in my face early in the morning. Gahhhhhh. Bleh. Kevin had his class being done via oovoo. He couldnt come to school because where he lives, theres a flood there. Oh well. I went home for a while with my dad. I found four centipedes so far, one at the school by the classrooms. O.o 


   Got my haircut done. Finally. I didnt want to get an afro n go like, You're arrested, sugar. (Austin Goldmember movie). Came back to school, and not long after, I went out to Tess's church to play some black ops video game with ppl there. It've been a while since Ive played my old black ops. Bleh. 


    Mind's blank all day today. Guess its not in mood to think. 


Laters.

No comments:

Post a Comment