Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Imaginations for the win.

   Well, well. I guess I'm using on screen keyboard tonight because I'm too lazy to get up from the hammock and walk over to my dormitory to get my keyboard. Its super comfy on the hammock right now.. I almost fell asleep on it the other day but somehow I woke up, saw Tess coming out from the door and I didnt want to go back to sleep.


   I had one perfect sleep last night and it was all ruined when Chris woke me up this morning....... I'm like Awwwww...... Noooo. Anyways, I started off with Saul, Juan and Gabi in the morning with the daily route, the date of today, the weather and ABCs. There wasnt much to do all day today. So I poked my head in the other class and watched the discussion about Christopher Colombus and how he found America. I love history.


   After lunch, we got a call..... A DREADFUL, HORRIBLE, SADDENING CALL...... Badminton was cancelled. Boo. At least I had fun with Kevin and Kristian with the class discussions and using our imaginations. Good times. I hope we can do it again.


    When the kids went home, we headed over to the pool for a while and had a frappees on way back. Kookies & Creme. Yummeh.


  Nothing further to add. Been reading some random stuff on internet. Apparently the people's scared to move to Australia because of all lethal and poisonous animals there but they did not consider the ratios between how many people got killed by crimes to how many people got killed by animals.  Pffffftt.


    Peace.
    

1 comment:

  1. Snowy days are the best things in the entire year i liked to spend these day all alone and enjoying my own company . i liked your post very much thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete