Sunday, September 25, 2011

Vieques Snorkelling!

      Snorkelling at Vieques is not really as good as snorkelling in Culebra but it was still good. I had a sprained shoulder, from the incident at Tess's church. I tried to do a multiple cartwheels but the path wasnt big as it is in ESD and i ended up landing on my shoulder.. it didnt feel so bad at first but the next day it hurts like hell. Now its better than it is yesterday. (I'm supposed to be blogging this last night) Anyways, one difference between Vieques and Culebra is that Vieques fishesa has so much different colors. Red, blue, gray, silver, yellow, green fishes. It was awesome. I think I like the red ones.. they're very flashy and beautiful.


    Hiding under rocks, when I took them out, I saw several Sea Brittles. its that picture down below. It moved just like a spider with long legs.. Apparently its poisonous.. I think? Or will cause bad pain if its spikes get in your skin. Its like a porcupine-spider. :3   I touched an anemone? cant spell it. It was very sticky and several crabs was living on it. Very interesting. Oh by the way I got several scratches from the reef there.. we were snoreklling in like, hazard area.. We'd be in big trouble if the tides changed.. but the reefs is all over there.. there is not much of reefs in the middle.  I still want to see a shark so bad........ Im getting impatient.


   Oh I lost the pop bet, He brought several rootbeers to the beach and everyone was drinking it......Oh well. We made a new bet, whoever catches more crabs within 2 weeks wins. They cant be something like hermit crab or anything that resides in a shell. It has to be a CRAB, the ones who can hurt you by pinching you. (regardless the size)


  

No comments:

Post a Comment