Friday, September 23, 2011

Bulletin down the slide!

    Yeah I know I havent posted anything for couple days. There was nothing important to tell and i didnt really do anything but helping kids with school all day. Today I went to waterpark with Tess. After little confusion with transportation, we got to waterfall and only had at least 45 minutes in it before we had to go and pick up the foods from Jen's mother in law for Tess's church later that afternoon.


   When we got to Jen's mother in law's place. I saw the dog that looked sooooo much like Delaney, the dog we have in ESD.. That got to be her's mother. :P There was another dog, white scruffy and really cute. We got to the church like 10 minutes late.. but its all good. After the church, I ended up talking to Karon for hours. She showed me the harp that Jon and Elyssa, her children played. I could hear some of those string. Black ones was pretty loud. Their dog sat on me and was all half-asleep.


   Earlier in the afternoon I went out with my dad to get tickets to go to Vieques with Betsy, Chris. I'm excited for it. So, Ill post more tomorrow about it.. in my room or in the hospital if I get bitten by a shark. WOOHOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!
  
    Oh by the way i think this dormitory is haunted.. I kept getting the feeling of someone following or watching me everytime i walk in a specific hallway between Judy's room and the laundry.. D=


Adiosssssss!

No comments:

Post a Comment