Friday, September 9, 2011

Evil car.

     Started my day the same as always, but this time Saul was being bad boy. He got a time out. Yikes. Worked with Gabi for a while when Jen, Betsy kept themselves busy holding Saul in the corner. What a stubborn child lol.


  Just an hour before school ended, we played badminton in our own basketball court outside because the badminton practice was cancelled. :( Not again. Later when the kids left, I kept playing with Chris but instead of using a badminton racket, I was using a tennis racket. Not bad.


   My dad came over to take me to his house for a while to try out the scooter. Turns out it wasnt working because its battery was dead. Bleh. At least my dad gave me his Toyota Cordolla. Wahooooo. Later, when I was driving to Tess's church which is pretty close to ESD. On way there, I was driving all paranoid because the brakes wasnt working. I was basically driving with no brakes. I looked at the orange brake display displayed beside the speedometer and I thought it was a problem with the brakes. When I got to Tess's church safely.. (no deaths occurred.) I realized I was driving all way there with the parking gear on.......... No wonder why the brakes didnt work. Geez.


   Played some video games with Tess's friends and found a coqui frog! Awesome. It hopped pretty fast just like Speedy Gonzales.


   Before I end this post for the night, here's a catchy song that got stuck in my mind for a while (even now)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qC_hF31z130


   This is Speedy Gonzales if you dont know.


   Adios!
   

No comments:

Post a Comment