Saturday, September 17, 2011

Yesterday blog

   Sorry I havent posted a post but I had a good reason for that, I was gone all afternoon yesterday. I was in the van for nearly 5 hours straight travelling to other end of Puerto Rico. We all stayed in a hotel there overnight and there wasnt any internet there so i couldnt post what was going on. There isnt really much to tell. Obviously cause im in the van for 5 hours. :( I daydream in the van most of the times about what Ive read over internet and the quotes from the movies. The stuff I read was from Yahoo answers. I found one of the question funny, "Have you ever felt a sudden urge to throw your phone or mp3 out the window while driving?" Soooooooo true. Of course I wouldnt throw it out but it was just a thought. I think its called an intrustive thoughts?


   my favorite quote was from Rush hour movies, "If you're half chinese, I'm half black, got that down, snoopy, Dope isnt it?"
Carter : "Lee, you cant be black, theres a height requirement."
    For some reason I was thinking of the family guy star wars.. shown on the vid in the link below.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gP-Qo_pTmkM&feature=related
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xv5bsJjje24&feature=related

No comments:

Post a Comment