Thursday, September 15, 2011

Brake! Skid! Turn! Accelerate!

      Sorry bout yesterday, didnt feel like posting a post. I didnt really do much yesterday anyways. Started my day as always, the daily route with the kids. Naiska is quite stubborn sometimes. She isnt really a cooperative person like Saul or Zumaya, I guess its the personality u get when you're a second child. I left to my dad's at lunch time to get my brake fluids fixed and to try out the scooter for the first time! I drove it like a pro though ;).


  When I saw my uncle Rene walking around. He looked just like my dad when he walked for some reason. If I'm standing in the distance, I wouldnt be able to tell who is who. I played around with the scooter when my uncle fixed the car.  When he took one of the rear tire off, the inside was really wet and we found the leak. Apparently every time you press the brake, it leaks out from that wire. We went out and bought a new replacement for it. Now the car works just fine but I still dont trust it no matter what. I'm not going up on a steep hills with it.
   Played around with the scooter for lil more. It was just addictive and really fun. Love the breeze :).


    Drove back to school and then we went out to the beach when it was dark outside. I stood on the shore, and guess what? I got shorter, and shorter! Shorty for the winnnnnnn. I was the same height as Chris and when I was standing there, I got so much shorter like the height of uhh little lower than Jen. The sand was all halfway up my shin. :P


   Bouncing on the way back to ESD in a one big white van, like a cowboy with a wild horse. Yeehaw!  Ok that just sounded very Texan.


    Looking forward to tomorrow. Peaceeee

No comments:

Post a Comment