Saturday, September 3, 2011

Patrick Star was here!

  Yep, its what you guessed. I saw the starfishes in Loiza beach, just few minutes away from where my dad live.  I love when they move with their legs because it is just too weird that its so interesting. We took some pictures of them and I put it on top of my head and surprisingly, it doesnt feel strange even though it was crawling all over.  We tried to snorkel in Loiza but the visibility is like just the size of your arm underwater.. :(


      I got stung by a jellyfish AGAIN when I was coming out the shore.. I'm not sure if it was a jellyfish but I'm pretty sure since the sting felt like it was on fire, and if it wasnt the jellyfish, I would have seen what attacked me before it swims away. Lets hope the jellyfishes isnt playing Tag with me next time I go in the beach.


    I remember hearing my dad ranting about how he found a hammershark in the same place where we were in. He went on about how smooth their skin was and how aggressive it was. Yeah I expected that since they were holding them out the water. I researched about them over net, it claims that it doesnt attack the humans except if they disrespect them or make them feel like they're being invaded. If I find stingrays and follow them, I will most likely find a hammershark since the stingrays is their favorite prey. 


    My first priority when it comes to snorkelling.. TO SEE A SHARK. My trip to PR is not complete if i dont see one. It cant be just in zoo or anywhere where theres a wall between me and the shark. Yeah I'll be scared of being bitten but hey, if i get attacked and survive which I'm pretty sure I will, i would have a tale to tell my future kids.


    I'm glad I decided to stay till May because I just found a lot more locations all over in PR, especially the island of Tortola. An island full of sea turtles. I'm going to be like, Duuuuuuddddddde, Rock on!!!!! If I see them.


      Went to a nice restaurant with everyone in ESD, and now I'm going to enjoy the rest of the night on the hammock. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment