Sunday, September 4, 2011

Church-nastic!

        Today, I went to Betsy's church. Its a spanish church. Didnt understand a bit of what the pastor said but i had an interpreter, Betsy and Elizabeth to explain whats going on. Apparently we're gonna have a BBQ party tomorrow with the entire people in the church at ESD since its Labor day tomorrow. No school for the kids.


     Went with Tess to the beach with her friends after the church and played with the waves. Not as big as the hurricane one before but it was still big. Fun.  We invited her friends over for BBQ party tomorrow. I'm looking forward to have a good time with them.


    Bible study after the beach. Oh man, let me tell you that everyone i know in PR attends churches, bible studies. Unlike the church i went with my grandma before where Im always bored and sitting there, not understanding anything. Here in PR I didnt miss much and it was very interesting. I liked the bible study today because i had so much questions that is still remain unanswered.


      Finally got my keyboard and my mouse to use with my laptop today. My laptop's "a" button doesnt work so i had to use on screen keyboard all the times for that annoying letter.  -.-


     Now I've been given a choice using my dad's scooter or his 1994 Toyota Cordolla when he gets his Nissian Frontier repaired. Hmm I really want to use the scooter since Ive always wanted to ride a 2 wheels vechile. Need to get it registered before I can use it. Yikes.


     Gonna leave a quote from the bible study today, "Now to the one who works, wages are not credited as a gift but as an obligation. 5 However, to the one who does not work but trusts God who justifies the ungodly, their faith is credited as righteousness." Romans chapter 4, 4:5

No comments:

Post a Comment